Old Tower Bridge Mill at Muskerry
Muskerry Golf Club Heritage Committee, hosted an event on Sunday afternoon 26th March to mark the unveiling of a Sign at the Site of the Old Tower Bridge Mill (circa 1803 to 1865). Click for more Info
Presentation - Dr Alister MacKenzie Golf Course Designer
2023 Club Officers
Captain John O’ Sullivan, President Fergus Hannon and Lady Captain Sheila Plant.
Juvenile Girls Captain Sarah Twomey
Juvenile Boys Captain Barry Keane
And Jimmy Bruen’s No 2 wood Specially made for him by Jim Higgins (Club Maker).
The Bruen Corner
A special section of the Clubhouse is reserved for historical items and photos celebrating the The Club and Jimmy Bruen.
Visitors and members will find many interesting mementos of the renowned Golfer and this collection is of historic value to the Golf enthusiast.
Muskerry Golf Club Fred Daly Team 2019 – All Ireland Runners up and Munster Champions